Adult Ministry Opportunities
- BREAD Groups: Bible Reading Eating And Discussion Groups are one-year small groups that meet at least once a month beginning each September. If you have questions regarding one of theses groups please speak with one of our church staff members.
- College Group: Meets one Saturday a month during the school year. For more information contact Pastor Winckler.
- Loss Support Group: For anyone who has been or is now dealing with the loss of a loved one. This group is open to everyone, so if you have a friend who could benefit from this support, please invite them. We meet the second Sunday of the month at 12:30 PM.
- Sunday Morning: Bible Study at 9:30 AM in the Sanctuary (September - May)
- Lifelight: An in-depth Bible Study Program held Tuesday morning at 9 AM in the Narthex year-round
- Pioneer VBS: A multi-day Vacation Bible Study for adults, held in June.
- Small Groups: These groups meet at various homes in town at various times throughout the month for Bible Study, Food and Fellowship. Check out the monthly newsletter for more information.